Tuesday 28 January 2014

That part of me.....

So finally I decided to blog again.

I have been buried beneath a pile of work and journeys and despite the fact that these work trips have been really demanding of my time, relationships and safety, I have really enjoyed the experience.
Now my N.Y.S.C has come to completion and the world out there can't wait to lay hands on me.
Well good luck with that (if you can find patience!)

I blog tonight about me, myself and I. 

I realized that I have indeed perfected the workaholic nature in me as though i'm gunning for the most unavailable man on the planet (beat that! :) ).
Someone confided in me recently (about myself of course) on how I would cope when a woman comes along.

Well, I'll tell you the truth in English. If and when a woman does come along, things are definitely going to change. Very few late nights on the computer only when necessary (oh Lord, less productivity*sobs* That's when the internet is at its peak!), more time with the she (sounds like it would be fun...or not?), more presence at home (no more "look ups" *sad*), reduced travelling (less fun). Oh well! it definitely wouldn't be that bad though, as i'm told. I think i'm just too worried about the unknown.
Right now, I have discarded all the cares I have in the world and to let God do His thing with me. Wherever/whenever you see me anywhere, don't hesitate to say hi. God bless! 

3 comments: